9/05/2013

skorts

















A skort: (aka scooter/skant, according to the ever trusty wikipedia) the perfect item this fall. Shorts may be overly casual at times, and skirts are a hassle when you just want to be comfy.. so skorts are def the way to go! Found this alternative pair to the Zara ones that are basically RAMPANT everywhere (rampant is an understatement, imo). Would have been happy to purchase a few more colours but sadly ASOS only stocks red and black. Pairing it with a t-shirt from Zara and I'm good to go! I am loving this (was thinking of getting more colours, OH NO I DIDN'T. Zara should consider giving membership because I have been wholeheartedly contributing to their profit these few weeks) t-shirt; its' subtle mesh provides a more sleek look, and the polyester material is absolutely lovely to touch. T'was sadly a rainy day in the usually sunny Singapore so I had to brave the rain to get these pictures. If there was a fall season here, I would think that it would be my favourite season. Cold enough to keep me happy but not freezing sub-zero temperatures, and oh the pretty golden leaves! One can only dream.

PS, pardon those creases on the skorts! Ain't nobody got time for ironing. Nah, I was just rushing for time. That seems to happen no matter how early I prepare, hmm. Plus I just received them yesterday!

T-shirt Zara / Skorts ASOS

No comments :

Post a Comment