9/10/2013

ripped

























It's so hard to find the perfect pair of ripped jeans - the length must not be too short so it can be folded up, but not too long either else the folds would look screwy; the jeans must not be too ripped (I know I know, what a contradiction) and be positioned at the perfect spot; and most importantly the bagginess must be perfect. This pair from ASOS comes almost close to my dream pair. I'm just slightly disgruntled at the fact there is a bit too much rips on this, but for £14 (approx. SGD$28), what more could I ask for? I'm so clumsy though, that I've put my foot through the rips a few times today, and it's only my first wear of this! Eh. If only I were more skillful with anything domestic I would rip my own jeans, but knowing me.. I would probably end up with shorts. And a pair of lopsided shorts at that.

Split shoulder tee Topshop / Ripped jeans ASOS / T-bar sandals ASOS

No comments :

Post a Comment