9/21/2013

night













Attended the annual F1 Singapore Grand Prix yesterday! Wanted to wear something more festival-y but eh. The weather here really prevents me from functioning properly, I was a hot mess yesterday sweating all over the place. Nevertheless, I had a good time. Both my top and shorts were lightweight enough for the 32 degree Celsius weather. (Yes, even at night. RIDICULOUS.) I love these shoes as it's got that little something extra to perk up an otherwise boring outfit. A con is that it's pretty heavy though, so I felt that my legs were practically detached from my body while walking. I may or may not be exaggerating.

PS, taking pictures at night is supremely difficult - or I am just too lousy to know the correct settings. Practice makes perfect I guess, but I will always prefer taking pictures in the day. Natural sunlight is the best kind of light!

Geo tile print shorts ASOS / Timepiece Casio / Everything else Online

No comments :

Post a Comment