9/12/2013

clashing prints























This t-shirt is perfect for the maddeningly sweat-inducing weather of late in Singapore. The fabric is definitely a delight, but what's more amazing is definitely the prints - and a clash of prints at that. It's just so subtle that if you're not noticing, the different print may just slip your eye completely, and that's what I love about this. Personally, I'm not a fan of bold and loud clashing prints as it seems just a tad hyperbolic, but give me all the muted and hidden different prints please! Am loving this clutch/crossbody (I do seem to have a habit of turning crossbody bags into clutches don't I) bag; it reminds me so much of the Jason Wu Daphne cross body bag.... which I sadly cannot afford. Yet.

Combination T-shirt Zara / Tailored Shorts LoveBonito / Clutch/Crossbody bag Yventually

No comments :

Post a Comment