9/19/2013

height





















Being slightly taller than average in this country (it seems presumptuous to claim that I am "slightly taller"...), I hardly - well, never is a more appropriate word - wear heels. Like, ever. But I decided to try out heels and honestly, I am loving it. Although I am a total mess even with just this 1.5" heel, but progress has to be slow and steady, no? Pretty excited to wear out the other 3.5" pair! I'm such an amateur. Anyway, doesn't this wrap skirt scream 90's? I remember when I was a child I used to have all these wrap skirts and dresses. Well but as they say, old is gold. White skirts are surprisingly hard to match even though it's such a basic colour. End up wearing something overly structured, and the outfit would definitely resemble a school uniform (the horror!). But I will never tire of white anything. Neverrrrrrrrr.

Loose fit tank FantasySkins / Wrap skirt ASOS / Crossbody bag Smooch / Strappy sandals Taobao / Necklace Bangkok

No comments :

Post a Comment