9/07/2013

knit





















Time to bust out the knits - Singapore has been exceptionally rainy these days; not that I'm complaining! Dug out this pretty old Zara top (bought it sometime back in Feb/March. Time is a scary, scary thing) and loving in it in all new ways. The 3/4 sleeves really provide a new perspective, and the back details as well. Isn't it weird how hard it is to find a pure white knitted top? Not off white, cream or beige, but pure white. Foreseeing myself layering this over denim tops & other shirts soon, that is, if the weather permits. This pair of jeans have also been worn to death, the cropped length provides something just a little bit different. It's all in the details! Awaiting another for another ripped pair from ASOS, cannot wait!

I've noticed that I've been wearing the same pair of flats for the past three posts. Ooops. It's not that I don't have other shoes, but what is more perfect than black flats? I can only think of one answer, and that's black boots. But eh, boots in Singapore equals to lots of staring (which I hate) and hot and sweaty feet. WHO WANTS THAT?

PS, Does anyone face the problem of their bags/clutches furring their knitted tops? I always do and it's infuriating, sad face. Plus I'm such a clumsy person! I'll pray that someone invents an anti-furring knit material soon, if that's even possible!

Knit top Zara / Cropped jeans Topshop / Clutch which is actually a crossbody bag (but I removed the strap. Duh) Bangkok / Ring Icing / Bracelet Pandora

No comments :

Post a Comment