10/03/2013

t-shirt





















Have always wanted to experiment with the t-shirt and skirt look, so here is my take on it. I feel that tucking a shirt into a skirt (that's quite a mouthful) is sometimes slightly uncomfortable.. this may be due to the fact that I'm extremely particular about the "tuck" of the shirt - the creases cannot be too overwhelming but neither can it be too neat. Does anyone understand me?! Anyway, it is so hard to find the perfect white t-shirt as well - I am still in search of one! Funny how the things that are the most basic are always the hardest to find. Want the most amazing dress with a train and in yellow, no problem, you can find it easily, but want a white t-shirt with the perfect slouch and cut? Well, good luck with that. And good luck to me as I continue my hunt for THE t-shirt.

PS, I know that whenever I'm wearing something cobalt, I will definitely match it with white. Well what can I say, it's like the holy grail of matching colours.

T-shirt Topshop / Skirt Taobao

No comments :

Post a Comment