10/08/2013

jumpsuit



















The minute I stepped out of my house in this jumpsuit... I can honestly say that I felt like making a u-turn just to change my outfit. The weather was just absolutely ridiculously warm. But then salvation came in the form of a bus with air-conditioner, so there's that! I love the material of this (which I would presume is cotton. However, my identification of materials is abysmal, to say the least, so don't take my word for it) - it makes for such comfortable wear, and to lounge around in. Plus it's pretty much fuss free for a jumpsuit; no unnecessary buttons, just a simple half zip down the back and an elastic waist. I love. In fact I am so into the comfy "sweatpants" look at the moment (I know what Monsieur Karl says about sweatpants, but every girl deserves an off day) that I am tempted to buy this pair of Alexander Wang sweatpants till I looked at my sad bank account and made the rational but painful choice, of saying no.





Also, I went for a meet-up hosted by Margaret Zhang of ShineByThree at Oxwell & Co and she was so amazingly lovely, down to earth, and just all around nice. I can't believe that I've been able to meet her, I feel too lucky! Social media is really an amazing tool, I can't even fully grasp the power of it. But it has definitely helped me grab some opportunities which would otherwise be unavailable. Also saw the owner of ByInviteOnly, one of my favourite local jewellery brands, Trixie Khong! She's super lovely as well, it's encouraging to see how a fellow Singaporean has made a pretty successful foray into the big bad world of fashion. Every piece of jewellery is handmade and so gorgeous.

PS, Margaret complimented my jumpsuit! I felt like jumping around in that instant but for the sake of appearing not insane, I didn't. Which was, in my opinion, an excellent idea.

Jumpsuit Zara / Necklace LaBellaVita

No comments :

Post a Comment