10/15/2013

loose





























Most people would agree that opposites attract - and in fashion this is true for some. A pair of loose pants like these may entail most to pair with a more tight-fitting top, but I like the whole loose top with loose bottoms look; it feels (and is) more comfortable to me and is more true to my aesthetic, I suppose. I rarely wear tight-fitting things... I don't know, it's just so hard to move around with it and you have to be extremely careful of unsightly bulges. But sometimes, I like the whole "tight" look as well. I really am a typical Libran (is there such a word, even?), aren't I. Have such love for these great pants, the drawstring is just the cherry on top. I love anything drawstring. Except drawstring bags. That gets a definite no from me!

Fan print floral vest Oasis / Drawstring pants Mango

No comments :

Post a Comment