10/13/2013

isabel marant pour h&m








I know it's been a few weeks since the full lookbook for the Isabel Marant pour H&M collection came out, but I finally had the freedom of time to browse through and these are my favourite pieces. No surprise that my picks are mostly basics (how perfect is that t-shirt?!!! I sound like a broken record but IT IS A MONUMENTAL TASK TO FIND THE PERFECT T-SHIRT, OKAY); I am also in love with that pair of leather pants. However I am afraid of a Ross leather pants situation - those familiar with FRIENDS would know what I'm talking about - and the weather is such a deterrent. But the buttery soft leather on Nov 14 may just convince me to get it. Not to mention, those prints. Swoon. Am also loving the men's selection, is it a fashion faux pas to get menswear for myself? It might prove futile to resist. Only a month more to go!!

Currently trawling through eBay for 3.1 Phillip Lim x Target items.. what I do best on a dreary Sunday night is to spend money that I do not have. Shopping is my go-to excuse for a spot of cheering up before the Monday blues kick in, except not really, because I just really like pretty looking things.

No comments :

Post a Comment