8/26/2013

first

Was so inspired by the events that happened on Fri (which I will touch on later) that I've decided to, once again, start a blog - and this time I will not be giving up!

So.. Friday was the opening of the Charles & Keith boutique at Ngee Ann City. Read about it on Bagaholicboy and decided to pop by for a look because several of my favorites were going to be gracing the event; namely Daniel Henney, Liu Wen and Bryanboy! Other guests included Tokyodame, Han Huo Huo and local celebrities. Waited for an age for them to arrive and everyone looked absolutely stunning. Was blown away by Liu Wen especially - azn pride!

Managed to grab a few pictures with Bryanboy and a video as well - thank you so much for your time! Just the nicest and sweetest blogger ever. He replied to my instagram comment and I wasted no time in approaching him after that, ha ha. Oh, what would I do without social media!





Nearly melted at this. Please pardon my over excited and sweaty face, humidity is a bitch. Check out my instagram for more pictures!

1 comment :